1. Remove the shisha stem from the glass jar and pour water into the jar. Put the stem back into the jar. The bottom of the shisha stem should be submerged about 3 cm (1 inch) into the water.
2. Pop open our newly designed Al Fakher package and peel off the freshness seal. Break up the shisha molasses as you sprinkle them into the clay bowl so that they are loose enough for air to pass through. The shisha molasses should be filled to the rim of the bowl, but no higher.
3. If you are using a metal screen, place it on top of the bowl. If you are using aluminum foil, wrap it over the head so that it fits snugly. Make evenly spaced holes through the foil to allow air to pass through.
4. Place the bowl on top of the shisha stem. You might need to use a rubber seal to ensure the connection is airtight.
5. Light your coals and wait for them to become red hot before spreading them evenly on the foil.
6. Take a few breaths on the hose to get the air flowing. Give it a minute or two before the hookah is smoking properly.
Sit back comfortably and enjoy the incomparable full flavor of Al Fakher molasses